silver face plate - click on image for larger view
titaniun gray and black anodized face plates also available
Silver Gray Black
NEW - SUMMER 2017!
The Herron Audio VTSP-360 uses four type 6922, or 6DJ8, or E88CC, or 7308 dual triode vacuum tubes.
The VTSP-360 has a proprietary one of a kind tube bias servo circuit that optimizes the performace of many different tube configurations that are equivalent to the 6DJ8 type dual triode vacuum tubes.
Totally unique circuitry configuration and layout that extracts high end performance from the tubes and extends tube life.
Immediately You Know!
Itís the smallest of things.
The subtle detail, the nuance,
the clarity, the unsuspected beauty.
The touch of bow on string, the stroke of a guitar pick.
The lightest tap of a tympani from the back of the hall.
Itís the large things, too.
The fire in a soloistís technique.
The power of a soprano, rising above the orchestra.
So much more than just the notes.
It delivers the passion in the performance.
Herron Audio brings out the music in your system.
The VTSP-360 is the result of many years of research and fine tuning for pure listening enjoyment.
| || |
back panel - click on image for larger view
| || |
| || |
| || ||Remote control functions
- Input Selection
- Absolute Polarity
- Display Brightness
- Volume, Mute, and Mono/Stereo
| || |
- Multifunction remote control
- Volume level display (0 - 100)
- Switchable absolute polarity
- Two gain modes (High and Low)
- Stereo/mono switch
- Full-range balance control
- Home theater bypass function
- Mute control
- Display brightness control
- Low noise design
- Two main outputs
- One tape output
- Tape out/in loop
- Six inputs including tape
- 100K input impedance
- 1/2 inch thick brushed aluminum anodized face plate
- High input-signal capacity without overload
- Automatic muting at startup and shutdown
- Gold plated, Teflon-insulated RCA connectors
- Hand-picked components for accurate response
- Reversing power line (AC) polarity switch
- Each unit is hand crafted, burned-in, and given rigorous bench and listening tests
| Frequency Response ||1 Hz to beyond 100 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.1 dB |
||100 ohms nominal at 1 kHz
||14 dB in Hdb mode, 4 dB in Ldb mode |
||100-position electronic stepped attenuator, maximum differential 0.1 dB channel to channel |
||<0.01% THD + Noise @ 1 volt r.m.s. output |
|Absolute Polarity ||Switchable |
||17.6" wide x 4" high (including rubber feet) x 10.25" deep |
||3 years, parts and labor; tubes: 90 days
|U.S. Retail Price
|| $6,550 U.S.D.
Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Herron Audio. All rights reserved.
Herron Audio, div. of Herron Engineering, Inc.
12685 Dorsett Road #138, Maryland Heights, MO 63043 U.S.A.